Ever Eco Insulated Water Bottles 750ml
We believe this is the perfect, box-ticking Insulated Water Bottles! Free from plastic and built to last. Therefore there’s just something about the refined simplicity of classic brushed stainless steel that makes it the eternal crowd pleaser.
Featuring a wide opening for ice cubes and a handy carry handle. The bottle is also leak-proof thanks to the silicone water-tight seal in the lid.
- 750ml/25oz capacity
- 304 grade premium stainless steel
- Also Double Wall Vacuum Insulation keeps beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 8 hours
- Cup holder compatible
- Silicone water-tight seal in lid
- So wide opening for ice cubes
- Handy carry handle
- When making a comparison between insulated water bottles vs. regular water bottles, there are a lot of factors to consider. Insulated water bottles are the stainless steel water bottles that are designed to be vacuum sealed and therefore can retain heat or cold temperatures no matter the temperatures of the surroundings. Regular water bottles on the other hand, include plastic water bottles, aluminum water bottles and generally the disposable water bottles. These bottles do not have the abilities of the insulated water bottles and have various components that are considered unsafe for human consumption in them. Americans use as much as $11 billion on plastic water bottles, per year. This is as much as they use on engagement rings annually. While this comparison maybe highly ironic and unexpected, it shows us one thing for sure; water is a vital part of our health and can be costly if we do not take the right steps towards our hydration. It is therefore important to discuss insulated water bottles vs. regular water bottles and see how they relate in terms of cost, materials, chemicals involved and ability to retain heat.
- Buying plastic water bottles can prove to be an expensive venture especially for those who love to drink water. This is because once you drink from a plastic water bottle, chances are, you will dispose the bottle and buy another when you need more water to keep you hydrated. This will bring the total cost that you use to buy plastic water bottles to a very high amount. The same case also applies to the use of disposable water bottles. Once you’ve done with them, you simply will not be in need them again. Plastic water bottles also break easily and therefore can cause a frequent need to acquire new bottles every now and then. When comparing the insulated water bottles vs. regular water bottles, you find that the former are more cost effective in the long run. An initial investment on an insulated might take $25-$40. This is way cheaper than buying regular water bottles even just ten times in one year. In these hard economic times when everyone is looking for ways to save, why would you be the one person who spends more while you can actually spend less? Our Coldest Water stainless steel, insulated water bottle can be one such investment that helps to save your money.