Cheeki Insulated Stainless Steel Bottle 1lt
You are making a difference:
- Reusable water bottles are economical and better for the environment
- Healthier choice – plastic water bottles can leach harmful chemicals
- Replaceable parts – replacing parts means resources were not wasted
- Recyclable – stainless steel is 100% recyclable at the end of it’s useful life
- Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Bottle holds cold for 36 hours and hot for 24 hours
- Therefore these bottles are totally leak proof
- Rubber base for soft landings
- Also grippy rubber handle
- Lids insulated for extra temperature control
- Also lids have quick twist and soft silicone close
- Cup holder friendly
- Handwash bottle, dishwasher friendly lid
- Freezing not recommended
- Proudly Australian owned
- So 100% recyclable
materials & dimensions:
1L. Premium Grade 304 (18/8) Stainless Steel. BPA-free lid with silicone seals.
Stainless Steel Water Bottles Much More Durable than Plastic
If you’ve ever used a plastic water bottle, you know how flimsy they can be. So some plastic water bottles meant for one-time use and crush easily. Also others made to be used multiple times. However, those can melt when washed in the dishwasher. Even if you run over a stainless steel water bottle with your truck, it will survive.
Stainless steel bottles used under virtually any condition. Because of their versatility and durability, stainless steel water bottles are the bottles of choice for many athletes and adventurers.
Stainless Steel Water Bottles are Safe
Therefore the plastics in recyclable plastic water bottles thought to be a health risk. Also harmful chemicals are emitted from these bottles, and these chemicals might cause cancer. By switching to stainless steel, you can prevent harmful carcinogens from leaching into your drinking water.
30 x 8.5cm.
Designed in Australia, made in China.