Ever Eco Stainless Steel Straws- Straight Rose Gold Edition 4
Sip sustainably by replacing plastic straws with reusable drinking straws. Eco luxe and oh-so-chic, our on-trend rose gold edition is a unique twist on the classic and a must have for seriously Instagram-worthy smoothies and juices.
These long-lasting Straws will save you money; protect the planet by reducing the number of plastic straws going to landfill or ending up in the ocean; and are fully recyclable should you ever need to dispose of them. Their packaging is also plastic-free and earth-friendly.
- Crafted from #304 food grade stainless steel colour plated with rose gold
- Also bonus cleaning brush included in every pack
- 8mm diameter is perfect for juices, smoothies, iced coffee and more
- Non toxic and free of harmful chemicals found in plastic straws
- So dishwasher safe
- If each person would use a stainless steel straw, he or she can reduce up to 600 plastic straws per year from being dumped in the landfill. Imagine if millions of people will switch to stainless steels, then tons of used plastic straws will not reach the wasteland and the ocean, which in turn, helps protect the wild and marine life (since a number of animals need not suffer the consequences of ingesting plastic). How amazing and Earth-saving would that be?
Reusable for Extended Period
The durability of stainless steel straws, meaning they are super difficult to break, can surpass any other alternatives. Due to this, there easy to use, for a longer period of time, even for a lifetime.
Easy to Clean and Manage
Most of the stainless steel straw sets come with small, deep cleaning brushes. Washing and brushing the insides after every use will ensure not only the cleanliness but also their longevity.
They are more affordable now with multiple straws in one set. Also, since they can be reused over and over, we only have to invest once and get the most out of them. That is much better than buying multiple plastic straws every time, which adds up to expenses over time.
Stainless steel straws are FDA-approved and rated food-grade stainless steel so no need to worry about BPA (Bisphenol A) and other harmful toxins when using them