Ecobud Water Filters may become blocked by air pockets over time. To remove blockage, firmly tap and shake filter under running water.
Ecobud Replacement FilterS – 9 Pack For Ecobud Gentoo
- Fine Top Mesh / PPF Filter – Pre-filtration particles like oil
- Energising Ceramic – Infra-red stone (4-14 electromagnetic wave) capable of releasing a high level of energy into the water by vibrating, breaking up and realigning, making the molecules smaller (from 13-20 to 5-6 per cluster), more orderly lined and easier to absorb.
- Activated Carbon – Higher absorption to effectively filters chemicals, bacteria and organic pollutants, helps deodorise
- Kinetic Degradation Fluxion (KDF)– Removes pollutants like algae, fungus, chlorine and radioactive heavy metals, prevents bacteria growth
- Calcium Ionised Clay & Ion exchange – Releases activated calcium ions and mild alkaline (pH 8.0 – 8.5) suitable for consumption and body absorption. Activated Alumina removes fluoride.
- Bottom Mesh / PPF Filter – Prevents particle release
INSTRUCTIONS TO REPLACE FILTER
- Remove sleeve from Gentoo water filter jug.
- So place filter in main body of the jug, fill with enough water to cover and soak for 15 minutes.
- Therefore rinse filter under tap, return filter and sleeve to jug.
- Also fill jug sleeve with water, allow for water to completely filter. So repeat this process 2-3 times.
- Finally filter preparation complete. So you are now ready to enjoy Gentoo life water.
You may also like…