Benefits of Virgin Coconut Oil Day Cream: • Soothing • Hydrates, Smoothes and Nourishes • Helps with Firmness and Tone • Repairing • Rejuvenating
Dr Organic Day Cream Organic Virgin Coconut Oil 50ml
Benefits of Day Cream:
• Hydrates, Smoothes and Nourishes
• Helps with Firmness and Tone
• Repairs Skin & Gives It A Healthy Glow
• Retains Moisture Content Of Skin
• Softens Skin
• Delays The Aging Process
Dr. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Day Cream is a facial moisturiser that offers soothing and repairing hydration for everyday use. Enriched with organic and natural bioactive ingredients from botanical extracts this cream has concentrated amounts of Essential Fatty Acid (EFA’s), Vitamin E and other Antioxidants, making it a highly effective, fast absorbing anti-aging facial skin treatment.While delicately perfumed with selective and healthful essential oils that moisturise and nourish the skin. Essential oils not only add fragrance to personal care products but contribute medicinal benefits as well.
They help remedy a number of skin problems from acne and aging to the treatment of inflammatory conditions. These precious oils combined with complex proprietary blend of natural ingredients, including Menyanthes Trifoliata (an aquatic plant). Menyanthes Trifoliata offers free radical protection for the skin as well as protecting Vitamin C levels and reinforcing collagen synthesis. Along with the fatty acids (Omega-3 and 6) provided by a variety of nourishing plant oils such as, (Argan Oil, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Borage Oil, and Shea Butter) Dr. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Day Cream provides anti-aging and regenerating benefits.
Benefits of Coconut Oil:
Due to the high levels of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT’s) found in Coconut Oil, this rich and nutritious oil leaves the skin feeling radiant, firmer and naturally toned. Coconut oil successfully used in cosmetic products for the treatment of wrinkles and to fight the skin aging process. It improves hydration, firmness and tone, nourishing deep into the skin epidermis. It also protects against cell damaging free radicals. It’s the absolute best for rejuvenating dry, tired skin leaving it healthy and luminous after treatment. The presence of rich saturated fats as well as other fatty acids that make coconut oil an amazing health and beauty aid. When applied topically, they keep the skin smooth to the touch by retaining moisture. The fats help to eliminate moisture loss through the pores of the skin.
The number one ingredient in all of Dr. Organic Day Cream Products is Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera well known for its soothing and calming effects and as such is a perfect ingredient for use in skin care products. Aloe’s beneficial properties make it ideally suited for use in products intended to soothe and calm sensitive, delicate and dry skin. Aloe enhances natural cell renewal, improving texture and elasticity so the skin is firmer, more supple and luminous. Scientific research suggests that Aloe can hydrate through three epidermal layers of skin when used topically. It also provides the benefit of driving nutrients and other constituents into the deeper layers of the skin, which promotes epidermal health. In addition to providing hydration to the skin, Aloe Vera promotes an attractive, refreshed and healthy appearance.
Dr. Organic Commitment:
Dr. Organic is dedicated to creating unique, natural products which are functional by design and formulated to capture the key active properties of the featured ingredient within a product range. They source a wide variety of accredited and certified organic ingredients from around the World including; 1.) Organic aloe vera, which replaces the majority of water in products that are not oil based, 2.) A variety of organic plant oils, butters and extracts that are used throughout all the product ranges, and 3.) Emulsifiers, emollients and preservatives permitted by Organic Cosmetics Standard.
The Dr. Organic Promise:
• Organic Ingredients: We strive to use organically grown ingredients. When using organic ingredient always source sustainable natural alternatives.
• Bioactive Ingredients: Because we use certified bioactive extracts to ensure each product is truly functional by nature.
• No Harsh Chemicals: Therefore we do not use ingredients often criticised for their side effects. While we never use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) perfumes or artificial fragrances.
• So No Animal Ingredients: All our products are suitable for vegetarians. In some instances we use by- products from animals such as snail gel or as in the case of bee’s wax, honey, propolis, and royal jelly.
• Animal Testing: Since we test all of our products on human volunteers to ensure they are entirely safe and effective. Also no animal tests ever performed on finished products or raw materials.
• Mineral Oils: Petro-chemicals such as paraffin and petroleum are avoided, plant based oils and extracts are used.
• So No GM Ingredients: Genetically modified or genetically engineered organisms are avoided to ensure all formulations are as natural as possible.
• Preservatives: Where necessary preservatives are used to guarantee product safety and shelf life. Only the highest grade broad spectrum naturally derived preservatives are used.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Aqua, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, Coco-caprylate, Glycerin, Glyceryl stearate, Cetearyl alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 dicitrate/stearate, Sodium magnesium silicate, Dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, Rhus verniciflua peel wax, Tocopheryl acetate, Cocos nucifera fruit extract, Carica papaya (Papaya) fruit extract, Mangifera indica (Mango) fruit extract, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed extract, Garcinia mangosteena (Mangosteen) fruit extract, Ficus carica (Fig) fruit extract, Citrus aurantium dulcis, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) fruit oil, Citrus limon peel oil, Gamma undecalactone, Maltol, 3-Hexenol, Gamma octalactone, Diacetyl natural, Sodium stearoyl glutamate, Lauroyl lysine, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium phytate, Dehydroacetic acid, Xanthan gum, Potassium sorbate, Ascorbic acid, Citric acid, Limonene, Linalool.
You may also like…